Shell and tube heat exchanger
Shell and tube heat exchanger is currently the most widely used in the production of heat transfer equipment, the main advantage is that have large heat transfer area per unit volume and heat transfer effect is good. Shell and tube heat exchanger are: fixed tube-sheet heat changer, u-tube heat exchanger, floating head heat exchanger, stuffing box type shell and tube heat exchanger.
Plate type heat exchanger
Plate type heat exchanger heat transfer surface is made up of cold forming or by welding sheet metal, belong to this type of heat exchanger with spiral plate heat exchanger, plate heat exchanger and plate fin heat exchanger, etc.
Heat exchanger, not of metal. Appeared with the development of chemical industry, and develop a lot of corrosion resistance of new materials (such as ceramic, glass, ptfe, graphite, etc.) of the heat exchanger.
1) according to the production of tank material classification: metal tank and nonmetallic tanks.
2) according to tank position classification: the ground, underground storage tank, storage tank and underground storage tanks, tank by sea and underwater tanks, etc.
3) according to the classification of storage tank storage medium: can be divided into the crude oil storage tank, fuel oil, lubricating oil, edible oil storage tank, storage tank, storage tank of methanol storage tank, fire water tank, etc.
4) category: the form of the storage tank can be divided into vertical storage tank, horizontal tank, etc.
5) classification: according to the storage tank structure can be divided into fixed roof tank, no moment tank, floating roof tank, etc. Among them: fixed roof tank can be divided into cone roof tanks, vault tanks, self-supporting umbrella storage tank. Floating roof tank is divided into floating roof tank and inner floating roof tank (with cover inner floating roof tank).
The performance of the two, let stand equipment
Let stand for equipment performance is mainly determined by its function, its main functions are: storage, pressure, heat transfer, reaction, separation, filtering, etc. Main performance parameters of the volume, pressure, temperature, flow, level, efficiency of heat exchange area, and the strength, stiffness and stability of equipment.
The classification and properties of 1 h411024 electrical equipment
Mechanical and electrical engineering commonly used electrical equipment has motor, transformer, high voltage electric equipment and complete sets of equipment, low-voltage electrical appliances and complete sets of equipment, electrical measuring instruments and meters, etc., from the power grid by electricity, variable pressure and supply power to the load converts electrical energy into mechanical energy.