Serpentine finned tubes|Bend fin tubesVIEW MORE+
G Type Fin Tube discription: The fin strip is wound into a mechanically produced groove and tightened by backfilling of the base material under pressure.Groove depth appr. 0,4 mm.
G Type Fin Tube| Embedded Finned Tube
G Fin Tube discription: The fin strip is wound into a mechanically produced groove and tightened by backfilling of the base material under pressure.
Groove depth appr. 0,4 mm.
G Fin Tube advantages: High fin stability, excellent heat transfer, high operating temperature.
G Type Fin Tube Material Combinations
G Fin Tube Core Tube: Carbon steels, low-alloy steels, stainless steels, brass,copper, copper-nickel alloys, aluminium bronze, nickel-alloys (Alloy 400, etc.), bimetal, titanium and others
G Fin Tube Fins: Aluminium / Copper / Steel / Galvanized Steel
G Type Fin Tube Fields of Application:
• the petroleum, chemical and petrochemical industries
• natural gas treatment
• the steel industry: blast furnace and converter systems
• power generation: steam turbine exhaust condensing
– contact condensing with cooling of circulating condensate
– fossil and nuclear power plants
• air conditioning (freon, ammonia, propane)
• incineration of household refuse
• compressor coolers, ect.
G Type Fin Tube Manufacturing Process
The manufacturing tool is made up of 2 non-cutting plates set at 90° to the axis of the base tube. The first plate effects a groove for metal spinning. The second directs the ribbon in the groove and sets the fin foot in the groove through pressure on the metal displaced for the groove. A similar plate made of tungsten carbure allows us to manufacture G finned tubes with base tubes made of austenitic steel or exotic alloys.
G Type Fin Tube Advantages
1) G Fin Tube Thermal
The fin/tube wall contact is constant because of the setting and makes it possible to use a wall temperature of up to 400° C.
2) G Fin Tube Mechanical
The fin is set throughout its length and consequently does not unwind even when partially uprooted.
In order to forward you a promt offer we would be pleased to receive you detailed enquiry containing:
• Base tube material and quantity
• Base tube size
• Fin material
• Fin type
• Fin diameter or height
• Fin thickness
• Fins per inch, meter or fin pitch
• Lenght of plain, unfinned ends (nessesary to roll or weld the tubes into tubeplate or assembly)