Shell and tube heat exchanger
The shell and tube heat exchanger is currently the most widely used in the manufacture of heat transfer equipment; the main advantage is that it has a large heat transfer area per unit volume and a good heat transfer effect. Fixed tube-sheet heat exchangers, u-tube heat exchangers, floating head heat exchangers, and stuffing box type shell and tube heat exchangers are examples of shell and tube heat exchangers.
Plate type heat exchangers
Plate type heat exchangers with spiral plate heat exchangers, plate heat exchangers, and plate fin heat exchangers, among others, have heat transfer surfaces made of cold forming or welding sheet metal. Heat exchanger that is not made of metal. As the chemical industry developed, so did the corrosion resistance of new heat exchanger materials (such as ceramic, glass, ptfe, graphite, and so on).
1) Tank material classification based on production: metal tanks and nonmetallic tanks.
2) Tank positions are classified as follows: ground, underground storage tank, storage tank and underground storage tanks, tank by sea, and underwater tanks, among others.
3) Storage tank storage medium classification: crude oil storage tank, fuel oil, lubricating oil, edible oil storage tank, storage tank, storage tank of methanol storage tank, fire water tank, and so on.
4) classification: storage tanks can be classified as vertical, horizontal, or other.
5) classification: storage tanks can be classified based on their structure, such as fixed roof tanks, no moment tanks, floating roof tanks, and so on. Fixed roof tanks are classified as cone roof tanks, vault tanks, and self-supporting umbrella storage tanks. The floating roof tank is divided into two parts: the floating roof tank and the inner floating roof tank (with cover inner floating roof tank).
The performance of the two storage tanks is primarily determined by their function, which includes storage, pressure, heat transfer, reaction, separation, filtering, and so on. Volume, pressure, temperature, flow, level, heat exchange area efficiency, and equipment strength, stiffness, and stability are the primary performance parameters.
Electrical equipment classification and properties
Mechanical and electrical engineering commonly used electrical equipment has motor, transformer, high voltage electric equipment and complete sets of equipment, low voltage electrical appliances and complete sets of equipment, electrical measuring instruments and meters, and so on, from the power grid by electricity, variable pressure, and supply power to the load converts electrical energy into mechanical energy.