H-type (square) finned tube (fin fin tube) Specifications: φ32*4 φ32*5 φ38*4 φ38*5 φ42*5 φ48*5 φ51*5 φ51*6, etc., we can produce tube diameter: φ25 ~φ65, wall thickness greater than 3mm;
H-type (square) finned tube (fin fin tube) Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, ND steel, alloy steel, etc.
The H-type finned tube type economizer technology is a high-efficiency heat exchange economizer assembled by using H-type finned tubes (also known as H-type fin tubes, fin tubes, and butterfly tubes).
1. Structural form: The basic form is “H” type and double “H” type, arranged in a row.
2, performance characteristics
1) The E-type finned tube economizer replaces the light pipe economizer, which can increase the heat exchange area and reduce the number of pipe arrangements, thereby increasing the cross section of the flue gas flow, reducing the flue gas speed and reducing wear. Since the wear rate of the pipe is proportional to the 3.33 power of the flue gas flow rate, if the flue gas velocity is reduced from 9 m/s to 7 m/s, the wear rate is reduced to 43%. At the same time, the experiment shows that the finned tube itself has the function of concentrating the fly ash to the middle of the tube row, so the use of the finned tube economizer has the effect of reducing the wear on the structure.
2) The H-type finned tube can be fabricated into a double-tube "double H" type finned tube, which has a good rigidity and can be applied to a long tube row.
3) The H-type finned tube economizer adopts an in-line arrangement, and the H-shaped fin divides the space into a small area, which has a current sharing effect on the airflow, so that the wear is greatly reduced.
4) The H-shaped fins can achieve the best soot blowing effect by forming straight passages on both sides.
5) The space is compact, the overall weight is greatly reduced, and the cost is reduced.
6) Energy saving and low power consumption: The economizer used in the generator set can reduce at least two-thirds of the generators exhaust heat loss, and consume only 2 to 4 kW per ton of steam.
7) Simple operation and maintenance; save labor: the whole assembly of the economizer is factory, with few moving parts, simple structure and easy installation. High level of automation, simple operation and maintenance, and reduced operating personnel.
Steam pressure: 0.5 to 4.0 MPa
Steam form: saturated steam / superheated steam
4, the cycle mode: natural circulation / forced circulation
5, the scope of adaptation
It is suitable for various types of generator sets with a power range of 600 kW to 15000 kW and various waste heat resources with a temperature greater than 300 °C.
Links to Lord Fin Tube: