What is H-type finned tube economizer?
The economizer is a device installed at the lower part of the flue at the tail of the boiler to recover the waste heat of the exhaust gas. The H-type finned tube type economizer is a high-efficiency heat exchange economizer assembled by using H-type finned tubes (also known as square fin tubes, fin tubes, and butterfly tubes).
1. H-type finned tube economizer structural form:
The basic form is “H” type and double “H” type finned tube arranged in a row.
2. H-type finned tube economizer performance characteristics
1) The H-type finned tube economizer replaces the bare pipe economizer, which can increase the heat exchange area and reduce the number of pipe arrangements, thereby increasing the cross section of the flue gas flow, reducing the flue gas speed and reducing wear. Since the wear rate of the pipe is proportional to the 3.33 power of the flue gas flow rate, if the flue gas velocity is reduced from 9 m/s to 7 m/s, the wear rate is reduced to 43%. At the same time, the experiment shows that the finned tube itself has the function of concentrating the fly ash to the middle of the tube row, so the use of the finned tube economizer has the effect of reducing the wear on the structure.
2) The H-type finned tube can be fabricated into a double-tube "double H" type finned tube, which has a good rigidity and can be applied to a long tube row.
3) The H-type finned tube economizer adopts an in-line arrangement, and the H-shaped fin divides the space into a small area, which has a current sharing effect on the airflow, so that the wear is greatly reduced.
4) The H-shaped fins can achieve the best soot blowing effect by forming straight passages on both sides.
5) H-type finned tube type economizer space is compact, the overall weight is greatly reduced, and the cost is reduced.
6) Energy saving and low power consumption: The economizer used in the generator set can reduce at least two-thirds of the generators exhaust heat loss, and consume only 2 to 4 kW per ton of steam.
7) Simple operation and maintenance; save labor: the whole assembly of the economizer is factory, with few moving parts, simple structure and easy installation. High level of automation, simple operation and maintenance, and reduced operating personnel.
3. H-type finned tube economizer parameters
Steam pressure: 0.5 to 4.0 MPa
Steam form: saturated steam / superheated steam
4. H-type finned tube economizer cycle mode:
Natural circulation / forced circulation
5. The H-type finned tube economizer scope of usages
H-type finned tube economizer is suitable for various types of generator sets with a power range of 600 kW to 15000 kW and various waste heat resources with a temperature greater than 300 °C.