H-type finned-tube economizer is a high-efficiency heat exchange economizer assembled by H-type finned tube (also known as H-type finned tube, finned tube, butterfly tube).
H-type (square) finned tube (finned tube) specifications: 32*4 32*5 38*4 38*5 42*5 48*5 51*5 51*6, etc., we can produce pipe diameters: 25~65, wall thickness greater than 3 mm;
H type (Fang Xing) finned tube (finned tube) material: carbon steel, stainless steel, ND steel, alloy steel and so on.
1, the form of structure: the basic form is "H" and double "H" type, arranged in line.
2, performance characteristics
1) Replacing bare tube economizer with H-type finned tube economizer can increase heat exchange area and reduce the number of tubes arranged, thus increasing the flue gas flow cross section, reducing the flue gas velocity and reducing wear. Since the wear rate of the pipe is proportional to the 3.33 power of the flue gas flow rate, if the flue gas velocity is reduced from 9 m/s to 7 m/s, the wear rate will be reduced to 43% of the original one. At the same time, the experiment shows that the finned tube itself has the function of centralizing fly ash into the middle of the tube row, so the finned tube economizer has the function of reducing wear and tear in structure.
2) H-type finned tube can be made into double-tube "double-H" type finned tube. Its structure is rigid and can be used in the case of long tube row.
3) H-type finned tube economizer is arranged in sequence. H-type fins divide the space into several small areas, which can equalize the flow of airflow and greatly reduce wear and tear.
4) H type fins have the best soot blowing effect due to the formation of straight passages on both sides.
5) the space is compact, the overall weight is greatly reduced, and the cost is reduced.
6) Energy saving and less power consumption: The economizer for generating units can reduce at least two-thirds of the heat loss of exhaust gas from generators, and consume only 2-4 kW of power per ton of steam.
7) Simple operation and maintenance; Labor saving: The economizer is assembled and manufactured as a whole, with fewer moving parts, simple structure and easy installation. The automation level is high, the operation and maintenance are simple, and the operators can be reduced.
Steam pressure: 0.5 to 4 MPa
Steam form: saturated steam / superheated steam
4. Cycle mode: natural circulation / forced circulation.
5. Scope of adaptation
Suitable for various types of generating units with power range of 600 kW to 15 000 kW and various waste heat resources with temperature greater than 300 C.
Heat Exchanger Retubing
Manufacture and supply of economizer H-Fin, Pin Tubes, Stub Tubes, Helical Fin Tubes & Double H-Fin Tubes
Supply of condensers for fresh and sea water applications
Supply of Condenser tubes
Spare parts of all makes of boilers and burners
Supply of boiler tubes
Voyage, overseas and local boiler repair